District G: WAR III – last chance qualifier for The Pro League!
Dates to be announced shortly…STAY TUNED…!
Tekken 7 WAR Part II: Pro – League Qualifier, Sunday 26th November
Tekken 7 WAR: Pro League Qualifier – Sunday 6th August
NBA 2K17 Tournament – Sunday, 9th April
Console: Playstation 4
Difficulty Level- Pro
- All players will be put in to a single elimination bracket.
- All players will play a minimum of 4 quarters
- The length of playing time will be 2 minutes per quarter, except for the Quarter Finals (3 minutes), Semi Finals (4 minutes), and the Championship Game (5 minutes) per quarter.
- Only current NBA teams are allowed. Retro, Fantasy and/or All-Star Teams are prohibited.
- Please take note that the tournament is played with the latest NBA 2K17 update
- Camera View: 2K View (unless both players can agree an alternate view)
- Fatigue: ON
- Game Speed: Normal
- You are permitted to change teams during the tournament.
- You can change your plays and coaches settings during the tournament.
- Two competing player may choose to play the same team.
*Retro Bonus Tournament*
To tie in with our sponsored retro night at The Tram Social we will also be hosting an NBA Jam tournament.
With a £100 prize pot, free entry and starting at 7pm.
Tekken Closing Party Sunday 12th March, Tooting Tram & Social, London
Watch some of Europe’s finest Tekken talent come to blows at this one off, live-streamed Battlezone©, that honours Tekken Tag 2. Spectators will get to experience free-play, DJ’s, pre-release Tekken 7 hype and the chance to win merchandise.
Please enter your email into the ‘Tournament Registration’ box in the page side bar to RSVP now!